"Severe System Error" Is Received When Scheduling a Problem Line Stock Count in SIM
(Doc ID 2551347.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), when scheduling a Problem Line Stock Count selecting a Product Group with 8 departments or more added as hierarchy, the users are receiving a SimServerException.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Product Group for a Problem Line Stock Count following these steps at the Product Group Components screen:
a. Select "Hierarchy"
b. Add 8 or more different Departments to the Product Group
2. Create a Problem Line Product Group Schedule
3. Select the Product Group that was created in the previous step
4. Enter description and select a location
5. Select Start Date = Today’s date and End Date = Today’s Date
6. Select "Save"
7. Select "Yes" on the confirmation dialog
8. A "Severe system error" is received
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!