Random Active Picks Not Generated For Same Item on More Than One Wave
(Doc ID 2551351.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to distribute the same item from random active location on more than one wave, the system only creates pick directives for that item on one wave.
For subsequent waves, that item needs to be distributed on one wave at a time after the picks for the first wave are completed in the handheld.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create 3 random active locations.
2. Create an item with putaway_plan_detail having the location_type same as the location_type of the random location.
3. Have reserve inventory in 2 pallets for above item
4. Create 2 stock orders for 10 units each (Case Pack = 10 units) to store like S1 and S2 respectively, expecting that we get CR pick to active and outbound CF pick from active.
5. Selected first stock order and assigned to wave say 101.
6. Selected second stock order and assigned to wave say 102.
7. Perform the distribution of the distros.
8. Only one of the distors gets distributed not both. Individually each gets distributed by itself.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document