RMS Item Screen Does Not Validate Against Domain Tables For Forecast-able Item
(Doc ID 2551371.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following error occurs when attempting to create a new 'forecastable' item via the "Upload Items from File" but RMS UI Item screen does not have same validation.
ERROR: This item's merchandise hierarchy is not associated to a forecast domain, therefore the item cannot be forecasted.
a. Set System Forecast indicator (PRODUCT_CONFIG_OPTIONS.FORECAST_IND) to 'Y'es.
b. Set Domain Level (FOUNDATION_UNIT_OPTIONS.DOMAIN_LEVEL) to 'D'epartment.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create an Item Induction file to create a new item for a department that does not exist in DOMAIN_DEPT.
2. Upload the file into RMS.
3. Notice the error as mentioned above.
3. Now, create a new item (via RMS UI) for same department as step#1.
4. Set the 'Forecastable' indicator (Check box).
5. Submit and Approve the item.
6. Notice no error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document