Does BRM 7.5 PS17/PS20 And PDC 188.8.131.52.1 Support TLS 1.2?
(Doc ID 2551656.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user has business requirement to implement TLS(Transport Layer Security) 1.2 between:
1. BRM - BRM Database.
2. BRM client applications (like Customer center) - BRM server - BRM Database
3. PDC- PDC/BRM Database
The user needs some clarifications on below points:
1. Does BRM support TLS 1.2 between BRM server and BRM DB? If it does, in which BRM version/patch set (PS) is this implemented?
2. Does BRM support TLS 1.2 between BRM client applications (Customer Center) - BRM server and BRM DB? If it does, in which BRM version/PS is this implemented?
3. Does PDC support TLS 1.2 between PDC - PDC/BRM DB? If it does, in which PDC version/PS is this implemented?
4. On the previous questions, which Oracle SQL client version is required?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document