Conflict Checking Is Failing With Error "Violated constraint on property locationList: "may not be null"."
(Doc ID 2551765.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a promotion for 4 item parents at Zone level, it gets stuck in Conflict Checking message status.
The Items are regular with TRAN_LEVEL=2 and one of those Styles is ranged for all stores.
It can be noticed that in RPM_STAGE_SIMPLE_PROMO table status is A but on RPM_PROMO_DTL the state remains in Conflict Checking (state=7).
In logs the following error can be observed:
Steps to reproduce:
- Ensure ZONE_RANGING = 0 and PUBLISH_PRICE_EVENTS_TO_RIB = 1 in RPM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.
- Insert multiple promotion details for the same component in table RPM_STAGE_SIMPLE_PROMO.
- Note that this promotion should be set up at Style (Item parent) and Zone level.
- The Items are regular with TRAN_LEVEL=2. Ensure that one(few) styles are not ranged to any of the stores of the zone.
- Run Injector batch.
- Notice that promotion detail I stuck in "Conflict Checking" status.
- Verify RPM.log, there is below error logged.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document