Record Attachment Is Being Published to the Document Manager, However the File Is Published One Folder Short of the Publish Path Which Includes Record Number at the End
(Doc ID 2551906.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Any Version
When the 'Publish Path<uuu_dm_publish_path>' Data Element contains a formula that has Record Number at the end, and an Attachment is made to the Workflow type Business Process record at the Creation step:
Example: /Drawings/Submittals/Record Number
Any attachments added to the business process record should be deposited into a unique folder within the document manager that is named the Record Number.
Example: /Drawings/Submittals/SUB-001, and /Drawing/Submittals/Sub-002
The file attachments are being published to one folder short of the record number.
Steps To Reproduce
- Sign into Unifier and navigate to the business process workspace
- Click on Create to create a new record
- Add an Attachment to the record
- Send the record to the next step in the workflow
- The expectation here is that the file would be published to a unique folder within the document manager that is named the record number, but notice that the file is published to one folder short of the expected published path.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document