Stock Count: Value Variance and Adjustment Screen - Store Filter Not Working
(Doc ID 2552233.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Query by Example is not working for the store column in the Value Variance and Adjustment screen.
If a value is put in this column, the filter is instead applied to the department column.
If a value is put in the department column, the filter is applied correctly, but the value appears in the store filter.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
- Go to the Manage Stock Counts screen.
- Select a stock count to which the unit adjustments have been accepted.
- Press Actions -> Value Variance and Adjustment.
- Press the Query by Example button.
- Put a value in the store filter.
- Confirm that the value is applied to the departments, instead of the stores.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document