Putaway Plan Deleted Even Though Item Default Exists
(Doc ID 2552435.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.9 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item Default can be setup only for a put away plan that exists. However after setting up the item default for a put away plan, that plan can be deleted using Putaway Plan Editor. As a result of this, when ItemCre message is subscribed, it will try to apply item default for the department/class/subclass but cannot set putaway plan as that is no longer present in PUTAWAY_PLAN table.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a new putaway plan using Putaway Plan Editor.
2. Then invoke Item Default Editor and set default putaway with new putaway plan name for a department/class/subclass.
3. Notice that there is no way to enter a non-existent putaway plan name in step 2.
4. Now invoke putaway plan editor and try to delete the new putaway plan name.
5. Notice that even though ITEM_DEFAULT record is still there, PUTAWAY_PLAN is deleted for the new plan from step 1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document