Switch Sheet Printed Report Breaks After Adding Custom Fields
(Doc ID 2553342.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adding to a column to the datamodel for switch sheet printing, unable to print the device details in tag points and ground points of the safety document associated with planned switching sheet.
When you printing from the Safety document menu-bar option, you could populate device details for tag points as well as ground table. However when you are printing from the Switching sheet menu-bar you could not see the device details.
Expect that the tag points and ground points would be listed in the printout.
1) Create Planned switching sheet
2) Create safety document from the safety document tab and add device to tag points as well as ground points
3) Click on print from menu-bar and check the output of the safety document portion
4) Device details linked with tag points and ground points won't be printed in the output
5) Go to safety document tab and double click on safety document and open
6) Click on print from the safety document menu-bar and check the output file
7) Device will be displayed in the tag points as well as ground points.
Customer specific field was added to the datamodel to be included in the printout.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document