Removing Purchase Orders Created Via Buyer Worksheet Not Reflected In REPL_RESULTS
(Doc ID 2553799.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Removing Purchase Orders created via Buyer Worksheet not reflected in REPL_RESULTS.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Setup multiple supplier sites for Buyer Worksheet replenishment at a warehouse (Tasks> Foundation Data> Suppliers and Partners> Manage Suppliers> Supplier Search> Supplier Site> Supplier Inventory Management).
2) Set the Pool Supplier Information in the Supplier Inventory Management for all the supplier site/warehouses.
3) Setup Multiple Items to be on Buyer Worksheet Replenishment Order Control across the Suppliers setup with pool suppliers (Tasks> Items> Manage Items> Item Search> Item> Replenishment).
4) Run the replenishment batch processes to generate Replenishment Results (REPL_RESULTS) for the items.
5) Within the Advanced Search capability in the Buyer Worksheet (Tasks> Replenishment> Buyer Worksheet) add the ‘Pool Supplier’ field and search for the Pool Supplier attached to the replenishment results.
6) Select multiple items across multiple suppliers.
7) Create a Worksheet Order (Actions) for the items and Click ‘Yes’ on Confirmation.
8) Notice purchase orders have been created for the items selected and the status changed.
9) Now delete one of the purchase orders just created (Tasks> Orders> Manage Orders> Order Search> Order> Delete.
10) Verify that the purchase order has been removed from RMS.
11) Display the Replenishment Results for the item containing the now removed purchase order (Tasks> Replenishment> Buyer Worksheet> Search> Actions> Replenishment Results).
12) Try to create a new ‘W’orksheet Purchase order in the Buyer Worksheet for a number of items including the item containing the now removed purchase order and notice that item is not included on the new purchase order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document