FILE_ID Not Populated On Purchase Orders When Using Buyer Worksheet For Pool Suppliers
(Doc ID 2553831.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System 16.0.2, the FILE_ID is not populated on Purchase Orders when using Buyer Worksheet for pool suppliers.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Setup multiple supplier sites for Buyer Worksheet replenishment at a warehouse (Tasks> Foundation Data> Suppliers and Partners> Manage Suppliers> Supplier Search> Supplier Site> Supplier Inventory Management).
2. Set the Pool Supplier Information in the Supplier Inventory Management for all the supplier site/warehouses.
3. Setup Multiple Items to be on Buyer Worksheet Replenishment Order Control across the Suppliers setup with pool suppliers (Tasks> Items> Manage Items> Item Search> Item> Replenishment).
4. Run the replenishment batch processes to generate Replenishment Results (REPL_RESULTS) for the items.
5. Within the Advanced Search capability in the Buyer Worksheet (Tasks> Replenishment> Buyer Worksheet) add the ‘Pool Supplier’ field and search for the Pool Supplier attached to the replenishment results.
6. Select multiple items across multiple suppliers.
7. Create a Worksheet Order (Actions) for the items and Click ‘Yes’ on Confirmation.
8. Notice purchase orders have been created for the items selected.
9. Query the ORD_INV_MGMT table and notice that the FILE_ID field for the orders created is NULL. This field should have been set to a FILE_ID, the same for all orders.
10. Notice the File ID field is null in the Order Inventory Management (Tasks> Orders> Manage Orders> Order Search> Order> Order Inventory Management) screen for the orders.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document