PO Upload with Reference Item Fails with "The Item Is Still Being Set-up" Error
(Doc ID 2554015.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Order Upload Process (formerly Induction) with reference Item fails with the below error. Issue only occurs when inducted Item is still in the SVC_ITEM_MASTER table.
"The Item is still being set-up"
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Upload an Item family; Item should be approved and have levels 1-3 (Style, SKU, UPC). Ensure UPC is in the SVC_ITEM_MASTER table.
2. Once Items are successfully created, create a Purchase Order (PO). In the Order_Details tab, ensure to populate both the Item column with the SKU number and Reference Item column with the UPC that was inducted in Step #1.
3. Upload the PO. The process fails with the error, "The item is still being set-up".
Please note that PO is successfully uploaded using the same reference item when:
1) PO is created from the front end,
2) PO is uploaded and, the Item has been removed from the SVC_ITEM_MASTER table.
The issue only occurs when uploaded-item is still in the SVC_ITEM_MASTER table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document