Dynamic Item List Are Not Rebuild Into Deals
(Doc ID 2554513.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a scenario where a dynamic item list is added to deal, why Item/Location list is not amended when Item List is rebuild (to add/remove item).
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a item list with two items.
2. Create a new deal using the item list created above.
3. Enter the necessary information to be able to approve the deal.
4. Add a new item to the existing item list created in the step1.
5. Check the deal and validate that new item was not added.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document