CF Pick With 'F3 Exit' In The Middle Of The Pick IS Not Able To Resume In Same Group
(Doc ID 2554514.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While performing the CF pick with F3 pressed in the middle of picking cannot be resumed in same group.
1. Start picking for the CF picks with a container.
2. Pick one item in using the container.
3. During the picking of the second item after item conformation, in the screen to confirm pallet press F3 exit.
4. When the user try to start the picking with a different pallet first the screen is giving error 'invalid container'.
5. Enter same container that was used to start this pick group, but it shows the next pick location in the pick group.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document