In Java Client Browser Folder Opens the Navigator When Expand / Collapse with Arrows
(Doc ID 2554856.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In E6.1.1 version, the navigator (mask or form) never opens when you expand (+) / collapse (-) any folder or object in the browser structure when clicking on the plus or minus in front
In E6.2.1 there is no plus or minus anymore,arrows that change to blue color when user put the mouse focus to expand / collapse but suddenly when doing this, the navigator opens, the multiple level structure shows in the browser with no form opened.
User should able to see any folder or object in the browser structure when clicking on the plus or minus in front
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login java client or java web start
- Check if your browser pane is enabled, if it is not enabled, click "View <Browser" to enable it
- Open items button to open item mask, create 4 items: Itm-tst-01,Itm-tst-02, Itm-tst-03 and Itm-tst-04,and add Itm-tst-04 as the bom of Itm-tst-03; Itm-tst-02 and Itm-tst-03 as boms of Itm-tst-01
- Open item Itm-tst-01, click the button "Start browsers to display the multiple level structure explosion", in the browser pane, a new tab named "Item / itm-tst-01 / 0" should be added
- Open Browser < Item / itm-tst-01 / 0" tab, the item Itm-tst-01 should be listed there
- Move the mouse over the line of item Itm-tst-01,only the item number part is high lighted, the arrow part is not high lighted
- Move the mouse to other area, and then move mouse back to arrow part of item itm-tst-01 suddenly, and click the arrow quicklyActual.The structure of itm-tst-01 is opened, and the itm-tst-01 mask is not open.
- Move the mouse over arrow part of other items(eg: itm-tst-02, itm-tst-04) suddenly and click the arrow quickly, the structure of corresponding items is opened, and the item itself is not open
Result: When clicking the arrow button, only the multiple level structure shows in the browser with no form opened.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document