RMS Batch Pricingeventprocess.ksh Creates Incorrect Action Date In PRICE_HIST Table
(Doc ID 2555027.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 to 16.0.3 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a promotion end event is processed by Retail Merchandise System(RMS) pricing event integration batch (pricingeventprocess.ksh), it records the price history record with PRICE_HIST.ACTION_DATE = SVC_PRICING_EVENT_HEAD.EFFECTIVE_DATE- 1, which is incorrect. Instead it is expected to post with ACTION_DATE = EFFECTIVE_DATE.
1. In RMS, pick an item-loc on a promotion, where the latest record in price_hist table is TRAN_TYPE=9.
2. Create a promotion ending event for this item-loc promotion with effective date = VDATE+1 in the SVC_PRICING_EVENT_HEAD table.
3. Run the RMS batch - pricingeventprocess.ksh
4. Verify that the promotion ending event is processed and check the results in ITEM_LOC and PRICE_HIST tables.
5. Notice that PRICE_HIST table is populated with TRAN_TYPE=4 record for the item-loc and action date is EFFECTIVE_DATE - 1 which is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document