BOM Explosion Report Display Header Attribute Name Including API Name
(Doc ID 2555215.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the BOM Explosion Report, the header attribute name is displaying API Name in addition to
actual attribute name to the report output like :
<Attribute Name> / BOM List01
Issue is occurring on renamed BOM non-readthrough attributes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Java Client as administrator user
2. Go to Admin > Data Settings > Classes
3. Open Items > Parts
4. User Interface tabs > BOM
5. Attributes : BOM > Select record with API Name : BOMList01
6. Rename Name from
Name : BOM List01 ==> UOM
API Name : BOMList01
7. Login to Web Client in admin user
8. Go to some part object and go to BOM tab
9. Confirm that UOM field is visible
10. Go to Reports and Analytics > Standard Reports > Products Reports > BOM
12. Format Default Layout to add
field to Displayed Fields
13. Run BOM Explosion Report to some certain part
14. Confirm the results. Column display "name / api name"
UOM / BOM List01
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document