Users Are Not Able to Print Item Tickets in SIM
(Doc ID 2555635.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user tries to print "Item Tickets" through the "Browser Print", Store Inventory Management (SIM) does not open the internet browser in the Shelf Label Business Intelligence Publisher (BIP) report.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Log into SIM Application
2. Click on Print
3. Click on Item Ticket
4. Click on Apply (with default options)
5. Select any item on the screen
6. Click on Print Tickets
7. Select Browser View / Print from the drop-down menu and click OK
8. Message "Print sent to Browser View / Print" showed up, click OK
9. Message " Do you want to mark the Tickets(s) as printed" showed up, click No
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!