The redlined AML manufacturer part name is lost from AML-Markup-New node
(Doc ID 2555673.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Create an Item
2. Add a new Manufacturer Part to this Item
3. Create a new MCO for this item
4. Redline the Item's Manufacturer Part
for example, redline “Preferred Status” from "Preferred" to "Alternate"
5. Release this MCO
6. Export this MCO to a PDX file
7. Use PDXExplorer tool to open this PDX, find "AML Markup -New" node has no name of Manufacturer Part name
8. Check PDX.xml file, ApprovedManufacturerListMarkupRowNew node has no manufacturerPart name. Only ApprovedManufacturerListMarkupRowOld node has the name.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document