Actual This Period Does Not Update When Activity is Statused.
(Doc ID 2555678.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 31, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.8 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When assigning Units to an Activity directly (without a Resource Assignment), Actual This Period Units is not automatically updated when an Activity is statused by updating Duration % Complete. The Project has the following Project Calculations enabled:
"Recalculate actual units and cost when duration % complete changes"
"Link actual to date and actual this period units and costs"
For the Actual This Period Units/Costs to get calculated when % changes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into P6 Pro.
2. Create a new Project with the following Project Calculations enabled:
- "Recalculate actual units and cost when duration % complete changes"
- "Link actual to date and actual this period units and costs"
- "Link budget and at completion for not started Activities"
3. Create a new Activity.
4. Assign Budgeted Labor Units directly to Activity via Status tab on Activity Details.
5. Start Activity and update Duration % Complete.
6. Note, Actual This Period Labor Units is not updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document