Performance Issue During Unmatching Process Of Invoice
(Doc ID 2555774.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User observe bad performance (~1-2 minutes) for the unmatching process of 1 invoice document with a few different resolution actions applied (CBC, CBQ, DWO)
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create an order with few items (3-4).
2. Create invoice with quantity and cost discrepancy on detail level for items.
3. Match invoice in user interface and resolve the discrepancy with different resolution action codes (CBQ for one item, CBC for second, DWO for others).
4. Run reim rollup batch.
5. Unmatch invoice in match inquiry screen.
6. Observe performance issue (1-2 minutes for one document).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document