ECE Is Getting ECE_POST_COMMIT Call from BRM While Transaction is Aborted
(Doc ID 2557391.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To test the brmPostCommit feature, an user has customization for the transaction to be rolled back in BRM after publishing to ECE.
Test Scenario :
1. Call PCM_OP_CUST_COMMIT_CUSTOMER through testnap client in BRM to create an account.
- The account has been successfully created in ECE. It is present in Customer & Balances Cache.
- The account got aborted in BRM due to the customization.
- In ECE, the account is present in CustomerInBrmTransactionLock.
- In ECE, the PublicUserIdentity cache has the account-poid mapped with MSISDN.
2. Quit the testnap client
- The lock is getting released, although this is not expected.
3. Check the emGateway logs
- There is a call of ECE_POST_COMMIT; however, that call is not visible in BRM cm.pinlog.
The PCM_OP_ECE_POST_COMMIT has been triggered even when the transaction, which has triggered the PCM_OP_ECE_PUBLISH_EVENT, is aborted.
The publishing code should not trigger PCM_OP_ECE_POST_COMMIT after the transaction is aborted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document