The RcvUnitAdjCre Message, from RMS, Fails in SIM with the "Delivery Is Not Received!" Error
(Doc ID 2557564.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After updating the Receiver Unit Adjustment (RUA) in Retail Merchandising System (RMS), the RcvUnitAdjCre sent from RMS, fails to be processed in Store Inventory Management (SIM) due to "Delivery is not received! Delivery id: xxx" exception in MPS_STAGED_MESSAGE table.
Steps to Recreate:
1. From RMS, create a Purchase Order (PO) and approve it.
2. From SIM, Create a receipt for the above PO.
3. Create a container, and receive the item.
4. The status of the Container is received, while the status of the Document is "In Progress".
5. From RMS, create an RUA for the received shipment.
6. A similar RcvUnitAdjCre is sent from RMS to SIM but fails to be processed in the SIM;
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!