CODE_DETAIL Records Not Making Use Of DYNAMIC_HIER_TOKEN_MAP Table.
(Doc ID 2557584.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are a number of CODE_DETAIL records that do not make use of the Dynamic Mapping Hierarchy Tokens defined in the DYNAMIC_HIER_TOKEN_MAP table. As a result, any terms specific to a company for components of the hierarchy are not correctly reflected in certain areas of RMS and the Code Descriptions in effect show RMS Name (i.e. hard coded) not Client Name.:
The following are the areas where tokens need to be used:
1. Filter Organization Level – Area
2. Filter Merchandise Level - Groups
3. Translation Label Code - Groups
4. Translation Field Code - Group
5. Upload/Download Data – Franchise Template Type
6. Download/Upload Data – Template Category – Franchise
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document