Invoie Status Changed to TAXDIS From RMTCH Even After Resolving the TAX DISCREPANCY
(Doc ID 2557682.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice Status changed to TAXDIS from RMTCH even after resolving the TAX DISCREPANCY while adding/editing comment's filed.
Steps to Recreate:
- In In_system_options table ensure vat validation is 'RECON'.
- Create Invoice with Tax Discrepancy.
- Resolve the tax discrepancy using Invoice Tax as correct. Invoice moved to 'RMTCH'.
- Edit Invoice - Add a Comment.
- Click Save and Close or Save button and status changes to 'TAXDIS'.
Note: Fix <Bug 28463322> : INVOICE STATUS CHANGED TO TAXDIS STATUS EVEN WE RESOLVED THE TAX DISCREPANCY already exists.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document