Unable To Match A Header Only CNR with CN
(Doc ID 2558190.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0.1 version, Document Creation
You are unable to match a header only Credit Note Request (CNR) with its respective Credit Note (CN)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Document maintenance screen and create new document.
2. Select Credit Note Request for Cost (or Quantity).
3. Put supplier, supplier_site, location, terms, document_number, doc_date
4. Click on save and continue button.
5. Put total_cost and tax details.
6. Click on save and close.
7. Check in database - credit note is created in approve status.
8. Now, create Credit Note in same manner. (Header level, do not add items) Put some discrepancy in Credit note and credit note request.
9. Open credit note summary matching screen.
10. Search the documents
11. Open it in summary matching screen.
12. Here, the match button is disabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document