Container Status is Changed During Replenishment Operation After Applying The Trouble Code
(Doc ID 2558335.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During CD Replenishment operation, it is possible to change the status of the container by adding a trouble code. Also user can change the status to 'D', Distributed, by resolving the trouble of the container in the 'Resolve Trouble' screen. All of this is made by a different user while the other one is performing replenishment.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Generate a CD replenishment with at least 3 containers.
2. Start replenishment. Choose option F9 - Container.
3. Perform replenishment operation to the first 2 containers, DO NOT FINISH the operation. Left at least one container without replenishment.
4. Open a new session in hand-held(new user if possible).
5. Apply Trouble code to one of the containers, that has already been moved and is on the generic master container.
6. Open a new session in GUI.
7. Resolve the trouble code of the same container (Trouble code applied in Step 5).
8. Check the container status which has now changed to D status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document