Why Promotion are Approved when CLEARANCE_PROMO_OVERLAP_IND = 0 on a Ovelap Scenario
(Doc ID 2558772.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new promotion for a date where a clearance already exists and with CLEARANCE_PROMO_OVERLAP_IND = 0 the promotion still gets approved.
Why is the promotion getting approved.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Ensure column CLEARANCE_PROMO_OVERLAP_IND = 0 in RPM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS table
2. Create a fixed price clearance for 2018-10-10 for value 5£ with no reset date
3. Approve Clearance
4. Create a fixed price promotion for the same item x location for value 3£ from 2018-10-10 to 2018-10-15
5. Submit promotion for approval
- Promotion is wrongly Approved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document