Build exception during execution of ant task ! Error When Installing e6.2.1 Server to Oracle Linux 7
(Doc ID 2559449.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When installing e6.2.1 server to Oracle Linux 7, the installer ends with fatal warning
during the j2eeappserver.install.domain section and cannot install all the e6 server components successfully.
Nodemanager log (eSeries_domain.log) shows that eSeries-01 is not able to connect with Admin server which results in
admin server shutdown.
<BEA-149505> <The Administration Server was unable to establish JMX Connectivity with the eSeries-01 at the JMX Service URL of <none>.>
<BEA-149535> <JMX Resiliency Activity Server=eSeries-01 : No URL found for the server during the initialization>
Build exception during execution of ant task !
1) WebLogic 126.96.36.199 is installed in this Linux OS
2) Installed 2 patches 28186730 and 28298734 mentioned in below manual
3) Nodemanager is already up and running before the e6.2.1 server installation
1. Start Nodemanager
2. Start gui.csh installer
3. Select Agile e6 Server (Daemons, Application), Server (J2EE Components), Agile Fileserver on Installer Components window
4. Proceed with the installer
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document