Inventory Adjustment With Reason Code 78 is Posted From SIM To RMS For Late Sale
(Doc ID 2560221.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management(SIM), Inventory adjustment with reason code 78 is getting posted from SIM to Retail Merchandising System(RMS) for a late sale
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a Third Party Unit & Amount (U&A) Product group and Schedule it.
- Execute SIM Explode Batch - ExtractUnitAmountStockCount.sh , it explodes Item/location into STOCK_COUNT_LINE_ITEM table.
- Login to SIM > Open the stock count > Take snapshot, it updates snapshot units into STOCK_COUNT_LINE_ITEM table
- Similarly in RMS execute STKXPLD and STKUPD Batch, which would explode Item/location into STAKE_SKU_LOC and update snapshot units (SNAPSHOT_ON_HAND_QTY).
- Process a Late sale records in SIM . Stock on Hand(SOH) is decremented in STORE_ITEM_STOCK table and reason code 183 is posted in STORE_ITEM_STOCK_HISTORY table as well as a record is created in STOCK_COUNT_SALE table.
- Execute ThirdPartyStockCountImport.shl Batch.
- Stock Adjustment is applied in SIM with reason code 88. Also reversal of late sale is applied in SIM with reason code 78.
- However Inventory Adjustment message with reason code 78 is posted in MPS_STAGED_MESSAGE and published to RMS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document