Excel Template "Cost Changes" Is Not Working Correctly for RMS (English Language Vs Croatian Language)
(Doc ID 2560348.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Excel Template "Cost Changes" is not working correctly for Retail Merchandising System (RMS) (English language vs Croatian language).
Downloaded Excel file of cost change does not have correctly populated columns. Some records are moved / offset in the file columns.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. While using the English language in RMS, download the template: Foundation Data > Data Loading > Download Blank Template > Type:"Cost Change">Template.
2. Fill the template with data.
3. Go to RMS > COST.
4. Upload Cost Changes from a file in RMS (Cost Change Upload from Staging).
5. Find Cost change under the new code in „Download Cost Change from Staging“ and press DOWNLOAD.
6. Notice the issue: the downloaded Excel file for cost change does not have the columns correctly populated. Some records will be moved / offset the file columns.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document