BP Configuration Log Views Does Not Synchronize with Search in the Business Process Log
(Doc ID 2561216.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Log Views in the Business Processes (BP's) Configuration does not synchronize with the Search in the BP Log at run-time.
The Search in the BP Log should match what is defined in the BP's Configuration Log Views.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In Unifier Admin mode navigate to Company Workspace > Configuration > Business Processes > (select a process) > Log Views.
- Open All Records > Filters tab and note there is only one Field named Records.
- Click Add filter conditions and select some additional filter conditions.
- Click Done then Save.
- Navigate to a workspace where the BP is active and click Search.
- Note that the fields do not match what was added to the Log Views in the BP's Configuration, allowing the user to see more fields than are configured.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!