In Resources Dictionary, Max Units/Time in the Upper Pane Does Not Reflect the Last Chronological Value From the Details Pane.
(Doc ID 2561281.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In desktop client, in Resources dictionary, when adding multiple rows in details pane (Units & Prices tab) for the the same date, 'Max Units/Time' in the upper pane does not reflect the latest chronological value.
1. In the desktop client go to the Resource dictionary.
2. Select a Resource and go to 'Units & Prices' tab.
3. Add the column 'Max Units/Time' for the upper pane and for the details pane.
4. Add a row having the current date, time = 10:05 and Max Units/Time = 5. The upper pane will display Max Units/Time = 5.
5. Add a new row having the same date, time = 10:06 and Max Units/Time = 6. The upper pane will still display Max Units/Time = 5, as 10:05 is the first time within the hour.
6. Add a new row having the same date, time = 10:04 and Max Units/Time = 4. The upper pane will display Max Units/Time = 4, as 10:04 is the first time within the hour.
7. Add new rows having the same date, time = 10:07, 10:08...10:59 and Max Units/Time = 100. The upper pane will still display Max Units/Time = 4, as 10:04 is the first time within the hour.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document