Deals Does Not Get Saved When Location Is Not Added
(Doc ID 2561386.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deals do not save in the application when creating a deal, add a component and save and close without location.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Navigate to Orders > Deals > Create Deal.
2. Select type of Vendor and a vendor.
3. Select Timing =Annual, an Activate date and a threshold limit type then Press ok.
4. Add a component through Actions> Add or selecting the "+" sign.
5. Select type of component, threshold type and deal class and Cost Apply Type. Press ok
6. Press Save and Close.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document