Data Model Install Fails with ORA-06502 After Changing UOW
(Doc ID 2561933.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench (DMW) 188.8.131.52.10 version,
When attempting to install a Data Model,
the following error occurs in reorg.log:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1.Create Data model from .mdd file.
2. Define the Mapto filter for SUBJID and VISITNUM
3. Install the data model.
4. Update the UOW type to Subject for the same table
5. Update the constraint order so that it should support UOW type installation using "dme_pub_df_data_model.modifyconsindatamodeltab" API
6. Call the API to install the data model using "dme_pub_df_data_model.deploystudydatamodel" API
7.:Again update the UOW to Subject and Visit for the same table.
8. Update constraint to support UOW type using "dme_pub_df_data_model.modifyconsindatamodeltab" API
9. Call the API to install the data model using "dme_pub_df_data_model.deploystudydatamodel" API
10. If the error is not generated, repeat the steps 4-9 couple of times.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document