AutoCAD Files Does Not Display Chinese Fonts In AutoVue 21.0.2 Running On Linux Environment
(Doc ID 2561982.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Autovue for Agile Product Lifecycle Management - Version 21.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to open AutoCAD files in AutoVue 21.0.2, chinese fonts are missing and not able to be displayed correctly.
On Properties->Resource information display the following fonts missing.
1. AutoVue server runs on Linux platform
2. Issue occurring from AutoVue 21.0.2
3. This issue did not arise on AutoVue 21.0.1
4. Missing font ttf files exists in <AutoVue Home>/jvuew_c/windows/fonts/ directory
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Web Client
2. Go to object which has attachments with AutoCAD files (dwg files)
3. Open dwg files in AutoVue
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document