Design Description Is Not Published to Product Development (PD) Item After Initial Publish
(Doc ID 2562495.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management CAD for Cloud - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Design description is published to Product Development (PD) Cloud only when new PD part created through Cloud connector.
Design description is not pushed to PD Cloud after initial publish.
Due to this, users need to update the description on Agile and Cloud manually to keep them in sync, which effects the productivity of users
Design description to be pushed to PD part after initial publish also
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a design and save version 1 into Agile
2. Add to Affected Files table of DFCO
3. Publish to Cloud
4. Design Description was published in Cloud through initial publish.
5. Perform CAD change and change the description.save version 2 into Agile.
6. Add to Affected Files table of DFCO
7. Publish to Cloud
8. Design Description was not published in Cloud
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document