Clarification on RMS Receiving Web Service
(Doc ID 2562707.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why receipt numbers are given at detail level in Integration Gateway Service(IGS) web service? In case receipt numbers are at detail level, why are receipt numbers are captured at header level during shipment?
Steps to reproduce:
- Created an order with two items.
- Receive the order with two different receipts for two different items at order level using IGS Receiving web service.
- In IGS web service the receipt numbers are at detail level where as in shipment table it is at header level. So it is always taking the latest receipt number and creating shipment.
- During receipt adjustment (-ve quantity adjustment) scenario it is creating another shipment record with the same receipt number.
- In SHIPSKU table for the first shipment, it can be noticed that the positive quantities whereas for the second shipment in SHIPSKU table, the same item details with negative quantities.
- In case if same receipt number is given at detail level during receiving and receiving adjustment scenario, it is having only one record in shipment table. And quantity is adjusted in SHIPSKU table for those items.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document