Post Processing Segments Are Not Generated Using Construct Based Billing
(Doc ID 2562708.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, BI - Billing
Post Processing segments are not generated using construct based billing
Customer is having a requirement to use construct based billing. For the they had created invoice construct using one usage account and invoice account. Following they have done
1. Created usage account selection template and billable charge selection template.
2. Created invoice construct by adding usage account template with criteria to select only one usage account and added billable charge selection template to select all the billable charges that are present on the usage account.
3. After creation of invoice construct, they are able to see the usage account under the linked accounts.
4. Created regular price assignments on the usage account and created billable charges as well.
5. Regular bill segments got generated on invoice account for the usage account regular price assignments after running billing batches BILLOPEN,BSGENREG.
Prerequisites: 1. Added "Target Contract Type" characteristic under contract type characteristic tab.
2. Given create algorithm as "BS-CRE-INVCX" under bill segment type.
3. Above bill segment type is specified under contract type.
4. Post processing billing algorithm "C1-GENBSEGPX" is added under contract type algorithms.
As next step, they have added post processing price assignment on usage account with price assignment type "Post Processing — Price Item Based". Executed three billing batches BILLOPEN,BSGENREG,POSTPROC. But post processing bill segment did not generate on invoice account for the usage account post processing price assignment. Problem is same with online billing as well.
But post processing bill segment on invoice account got generated for the post processing price assignment created on invoice account.
Also the contract on the invoice account is not created when the construct is activated. Even there is no option to create an invoice account when saving the construct. This had to be created manually.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document