RDF: Issue with Disabling the Levels for Autosource
(Doc ID 2563084.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Demand Forecasting - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AutoSource utility is displaying Optimal Source level as either F01 or "Not Override", after disabling the Autosource measures for all items and locations for level F01. This is not an expected result as this level was disabled.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open "Forecast Administration" workbook.
2. Go to step "Advanced Final and Source Level Parameters".
3. Uncheck measure "Enable AutoSource" for level F01, for all Divisions and Commit the workbook.
4. Execute the AutoSource utility as follow.
AutoSource -d $local_domain -mode RESTART -flvllist 01 -today 20180508.
5. Verify the result in Forecast Maintenance workbook.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!