SIM Isn't Showing the Correct VES Currency When Looking up an Item
(Doc ID 2563256.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) is showing the price currency in USD (United States dollar) instead of the new VES (bolívar soberano) when looking up an item.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Make sure that STORE.CURRENCY_CODE = 'VES'.
2. Make sure that STORE.LOCALE_LANGUAGE = 'es'.
3. Make sure that STORE.LOCALE_COUNTRY = 'VE'.
4. Make sure that ITEM_PRICE.PRICE_CURRENCY = 'VES' for Item A.
5. Navigate to Item Lookup and search for item A.
6. Notice that the Price Currency is USD (i.e. $).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!