Study Information is Visible in Audit Log for a Non Study Case
(Doc ID 2563556.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User has selected study report type and study information at the book in screen for a new case.
Before clicking on the book in button, case type was changed to spontaneous and product was selected.
However study information is visible in audit log for a non study case
Steps to Repeat:
1. On new case screen, select study type report type.
2. Fill in the information and click on continue.
3. Now change the report type to spontaneous.
4. Select a company product.
5. Click on the book in button.
6. Once case is created, verify the audit log. Study information is added in case reversion 1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document