Unable To Change Field Type For Custom Fields
(Doc ID 2564352.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2022
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 19.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change a Field Type for a customer Field when entering edit mode, the field type is Static, there is not ability to use the drop down to change the fields type.
- Access As administrative User
- Navigate to Administration
- Test in Current Mode > Locate Custom Field > Location where Custom field was Created > Edit field
- Notice that there is no way to edit the Field Type
- Change Mode From UAT to Install or Production to Reconfigure, and Attempt in Deployment Options > Custom Fields
- Same behavior displays
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document