Not Able To Delete Obsolete/Wrong RUM From PDC
(Doc ID 2564664.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, User Interface
1. In SEMap(ServiceEvent) --> TelcoGprs For EventDelayedSessionTelcoGprs, add OccGPRS3, OccGPRS3 as RUM.
2. Enure EventDelayedSessionTelcoGprs is not used in other Services as well.
3. Submit the changeset.
4. Add OccGPRS3, OccGPRS3 and TOTAL_VOLUME as RUM in a charge RatePlan.
5. Submit the Changeset.
6. Now dissociate/delete OccGPRS3 from ChargeRatePlan
7. Submit the changeset
8. In SEMap screen, delete the OccGPRS3
9. Save and Submit the changset
Even though the OccGPRS3 is not used anymore in any chargerateplan, deletion is failing with pop up error message as "Error while publishing object."
Below error reported in Weblogic logs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document