Adding Components on Complex Pack Is Slow
(Doc ID 2564732.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Merchandising System adding components in a pack item is taking a long time (approx 30sec for an item to get displayed).
Steps to reproduce:
- Create item. Select complex pack.
- On the pack type select buyer pack and order as pack.
- Enter supplier details. Populate item/supplier, sourcing and manufacturing.
- Go to the pack item detail screen.
- Add component. On the field enter a valid item.
- Notice it takes approximately 30secs until it gets the item description.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document