Non-merchandise Invoice With $0 Getting Stuck in IM_INJECT_DOC_ERROR Table
(Doc ID 2565203.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Non-merchandise invoice with $0 getting stuck in IM_INJECT_DOC_ERROR table with rule PV_ZERO_COST_MERCH_INV_ONLY.
Steps To Reproduce :
1. Obligation created with 0 Cost.
2. Obligation is approved and records captured in INVC* tables.
3. INVC_NON_MERCH - cost value is 0.
4. Downloaded the invoice in Electronic Data Interchange(EDI) and try to process it via reim injector batch.
5. Invoice record is rejected and records captured in IM_INJECT_DOC_ERROR with rule PV_ZERO_COST_MERCH_INV_ONLY. This rule means : Only merchandise invoices can have zero total cost.
6. Hence Zero cost invoice (approved obligation) is not imported from Retail Merchandising System(RMS) to Retail Invoice Matching(REIM) (expected).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document