Match Inquiry Screen Showing Wrong Matching Details (i.e Receipt Quantities in Fractions)
(Doc ID 2565446.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice matching details are displayed wrongly on Match Inquiry screen in case of multiple shipment matching.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create Purchase order(PO) and receive it fully.
2. While receiving, create 2 shipments to receive the order and keep 1 item shared in both the shipments.
Item1 have total quantity 10
Ship1 - Item1 - 4 quantity
Ship2 - item1 - 6 quantity
3. Create single invoice for all the items.
4. Match the invoice and receipt at detail level by automatch batch. (Use the detail match strategy only).
5. After matching check the invoice on the Match Inquiry Screen.
6. Expand the item details in detail matching screen, check item and receipts quantity details are shown in fraction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document