Sourcing Rule Split Not Honored In Constrained Nor Unconstrained Plan
(Doc ID 2565992.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Memory Based Planner in Test
ASCP does not allocate quantities according Sourcing Rule Split. Users created the following brand new sourcing rule setup for an item
1) Created Sourcing rule at org level in Demand Org = M1
a) Allocation 50% make at M1 and 50% transfer from M2 both rank 1.
2) Created assignment set for 3 items using the sourcing rule created above.
3) ASCP Collection, Sourcing Rule : Yes
4) Verified Sourcing rule and assignment on ASCP Sourcing
5) Launched Plan using Assignment Set defined for both Constrained and Unconstrained plan
6) All Planned orders sourced 100% from M2 for the entire planning horizon. No Planned orders were created for M1
Expect the ASCP plan to honor the sourcing rule split
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document