NullPointerException During BALANCE_UPDATE Request
(Doc ID 2566257.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is an NullPointerException thrown during balance_update request made from a third party client in an end to end stack.
1. Create Customer-1(DSG Sharer)
2. Customer-2(DSG Member) with Gprs service
3. Purchase two alteration offerings, one without offer profile and one with offer profile for Customer-1
4. Create discount sharing group with above two alteration offerings and member to the group
5. Send Sy init for both Customer-1 and Customer-2
6. Do balance adjustment that should trigger Sy notification
DSG : Discount Sharing Group.
GPRS : General Packet Radio Service
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document