Future Dated Addon Getting Purchased With Incorrect Dates And Inactive State
(Doc ID 2566344.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue is that, in Billing Care, the future dated add-on is getting purchased with incorrect dates and inactive state in below scenario:
- Customer creation on 25th Jan 2019
- Perform Bill Now on same day
- Move PVT(pin_virtual_time) to 5th Feb 2019
- Purchase an add-on discount with Purchase date as 25th Feb 2019 and End dates as “12 Billing Cycles from activation”
- Laptop time is 1st Feb
- Discount is getting purchased in inactive state
- CYCLE_START_T, PURCHASE_START_T, USAGE_START_T & INSTANTIATED_T is being set as Feb 28 00:00:00 2019 in the object /purchased_discount
Note: The same scenario was executed using Customer Center but the above issues did not appear.
The CYCLE_START_T, PURCHASE_START_T, USAGE_START_T dates of the /purchased_discount object should be 25 Feb.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document